Registered users can download it here : Installer, Manual, Tutorials
Register or ask for information...
The latest release of the Systema V4 Suite comes with a new application available : Dosrad.
It gives to Dosrad the Systema V4 modeller full capabilities:
- More interactive and user-friendly 3D geometrical modelling
- Import external format : STEP AP203, VRML,...
- Boolean shapes available
- Dynamic checking of parameters and properties consistency
- Parametric analysis
This new version benefits furthermore from the Thermica V4 ray-tracing
algorithm improved performances and accuracy.
Dosrad V4 offers full V3 compatibility :
- Imports SYSEXP files with attached Radiation Properties
- Converts V3 material files
- Imports TARGET definitions in loading DOSTAR files
- Use of the same Dose Curve format
New features already available :
- No more limitation on number of rays, leading to reduced meshing and improved 3D performances
- Dose computation at a specific point in the model, without target box
- Possibility to refine mesh on one specific Target Box Face
- Capability to superimpose pre- and post-processing properties, improving results analysis efficiency
New features soon available :
- Ray path display filtered by dose value and statistics
- Mesh by mesh impacted surfaces
- Export 6 faces sectoring analysis results in csv file
- Automated material file conversion
- Automated parametric analysis
This new release comes also with a "Getting Started" example as well as
with a "Dosrad V4 : How To Re-Use my Dosrad V3 Settings" document.